COVID-19 Safety & Policies
We are very excited to announce that our office is open starting on Monday, May 18, 2020! Our team has been monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely, and we’ve made several changes at the office to resume operation safely.
How We’re Staying Safe
- Sneeze shields placed around the front and back desks
- iWave HVC-C air purifier installed in our HVAC system to effectively remove pathogens from our air and improve office air quality
- Our waiting room is closed. When you arrive for an appointment, please remain in your vehicle. Call the office at 478-207-6939 to let us know you have arrived. We will come to your vehicle and bring you inside when ready.
- We will take temperatures of EVERYONE entering the practice, including Dr. Othman and all team members on a daily basis. A pulse oximeter will also be used on everyone to check blood oxygen saturation. No treatment will be rendered on anyone with a fever of 100.5 or above.
- All patients will be given a preprocedural mouth rinse of 1.5% hydrogen peroxide which has been proven to kill any viral pathogens in the oral cavity
- Hygienists will not be using the prophy jet or ultrasonic scalers to avoid the production of aerosols
- An extraoral suction unit will be used for all procedures that do generate aerosols
- Lastly, we will all be wearing N95/KN95 masks, gowns, hair bonnets, and face shields in addition to our standard PPE
We can’t wait to serve our patients in a safe, protected environment. Your health is our priority, and we will be doing everything we can to ensure that you are safe.