What to Expect
You will be greeted by Advanced Dental Arts’ friendly and knowledgeable staff who can assist you in answering any questions you may have.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes early in order to fill out the required forms. You may complete these forms online to bypass this process at the time of your appointment.
What Should I Bring?
For your first visit to Advanced Dental Arts, please bring your medical information, a list of any medications you take, and insurance information if applicable.
For your convenience we have placed the new patient forms you’ll need to complete before your first visit here.
We accept Delta Dental and MetLife as “in-network” insurance plans. As a courtesy to our patients with insurance, we will file your insurance claim for you.
As a new patient, you are asked to sign a Patient Consent Form. By carefully reviewing and signing the consent form, you are agreeing to understand the following concerning our financial policy:
I understand that the assignment of my insurance benefits will be sent directly to Advanced Dental Arts for services rendered. I understand that I am financially responsible for all charges whether or not paid by insurance. I authorize the use of my signature on all insurance submissions. Advanced Dental Arts may use my health care information and may disclose such information to secure my insurance reimbursement.
How to Schedule an Appointment:
- Call Advanced Dental Arts to schedule an appointment (478) 207-6939
Directions to Advanced Dental Arts
If you are driving north on I-75:
- Take exit 167 for Pierce Avenue/GA-247
- Keep right to take the GA-87 ramp
- Turn slight right onto Riverside Drive/US-23/GA-87
- Drive 2.5 miles then turn left onto Northside Drive
- 4705 Northside Drive is on the right
If you are driving south on I-75:
- Take exit 172 for Bass Road
- Turn right onto Bass Road and drive 1.7 miles
- Turn left onto Rivoli Drive
- Drive .9 miles and turn left onto Northside Drive
- Drive 1.2 miles and 4705 Northside Drive will be on the left