Advanced Dental Arts offers a variety of cosmetic dentistry services to help restore your smile and aesthetic appearance. A few of the cosmetic options provided are veneers, whitening, and bonding.
If you are unhappy with the shape or size of your teeth, have excessive staining, or have chipped teeth, porcelain veneers may be the answer you are looking for. Porcelain veneers places a thin layer of porcelain across the front and top of anterior teeth which disguises stained, chipped, or misshapen teeth. Porcelain veneers reflect the appearance of the natural teeth and provide strength and durability. The porcelain veneers process is quick and painless only requiring three treatments and no anesthesia is required.
Request an appointment with Dr. Othman to determine if porcelain veneers are the right choice for your teeth.
Teeth whitening is a quick and convenient way to brighten not only your smile but your whole face. This popular procedure is safe and painless. At Advanced Dental Arts, we offer an at-home whitening procedure to accommodate your lifestyle.
At-home Teeth Whitening Treatment
Advanced Dental Arts offers further cosmetic dentistry options in the form of a take-home whitening system where custom whitening trays are fabricated in-office for use at home, and syringes with whitening gel are provided for daily sessions.
Teeth whitening procedures offered at Advanced Dental Arts are quicker and more effective than over-the-counter whitening products. Good oral hygiene and avoiding sodas, coffee, smoking, etc. will enhance the results and allow the treatment to last longer.
Bonding is a cosmetic dental procedure that places a small amount of composite in an area of the tooth. It is then hardened with a special light to cover or fix chips, stains, inconsistencies, and defects.
Bonding Can Be Used For:
- Repairing chipped or cracked teeth
- Disguising discoloration
- Closing gaps between teeth
- Changing shape of teeth
- Repairing decayed teeth
- Anesthesia is not required unless the purpose of the bonding is to fill a cavity
- Dr. Othman will determine the appropriate shade of bonding material for your tooth
- Instruments are used to roughen the surface of the tooth and conditioning liquid is applied
- Bonding material is applied, molded, and smoothed to create the desired appearance
- Laser or UV light hardens the bonding material
- Material will be shaped and polished to match other teeth appropriately